- Interest per Year
- Interest per Second
- Debt per Citizen
- Debt as % of GDP
- $13.8 billion
- 5.5 million
- $305 billion
Singapore Economy Statistics
- GDP per capita
- GDP growth
- Average Salary
- $4,366.21 / 6,005 SGD a month
Singapore Economy Facts
- Singapore is absolutely no inheritance tax and tax on capital gains.
- About three percent of the population of Singapore – dollar millionaires.
- In Singapore, there are no natural resources.
- In terms of economic development of Singapore – the fourth place after London, New York and Hong Kong.
- Of the 182 currencies in the world, the Singapore dollar is the 12 most traded currencies