- Interest per Year
- Interest per Second
- Debt per Citizen
- Debt as % of GDP
- $58.2 billion
- 83.7 million
- $3.9 trillion
Germany Economy Statistics
- GDP per capita
- GDP growth
- Average Salary
- $4,378.86 / 3,932 EUR a month
Germany Economy Facts
- If a resident of Germany, does not pay for the house, it will be difficult to evict.
- Rent an apartment in Germany – this is normal. 3/4 of the residents live in rented houses.
- Germany – world champion in the export of goods to other countries.
- Germany is one of Europe’s leading nations in the shipbuilding industry.
- A civil servant in the German public does not pay taxes and can not fire him.